The Overdue Book Review by Rebecca Hills
I’m one of those people who always has a book in their bag. I can’t go anywhere without one and I love talking to people about what they’re reading.
When friends and family want a book recommendation, they often come to me to see what I’ve been reading and think they might enjoy. So, I feel like the creation of this book review website is long overdue, hence the name.
A little bit about me:
- My name is Rebecca Hills. I live in Essex, UK with my husband Adam
- When I was little, my dream job was Librarian and my favourite school subject was English
- I have a first-class BA Hons degree in Literature from the University of Essex
- On a recent round-the-world trip, I read 56 books, from The Martian to The Rainmaker and even Anne of Green Gables (which I picked up at a Little Free Library in New Haven, USA)
- I’m a book fairy and love leaving books I’ve enjoyed for others to find and share